- 655.00 INR
- BROACHING OPERATION
- Iron Casting
- Human Machine Interface
- 415 Volt (v)
- 1240 Kilograms (kg)
- 3.5 T/hr
- Stable Performance, High Efficiency, Lower Energy Consumption, Low Noise, ECO Friendly, High Performance, Simple Control
- 1 YEAR
Strengthened by a team of proficient professionals and talented experts, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Hydraulic Vertical Broaching Machine. These products are specially designed for various types of broaching operation. Fitted with the best available parts, these products provide a vibration free performance. Hydraulic Vertical Broaching Machine is available with us in varied different specifications depending on the requirements of the clients.
GAMUT Vertical Broaching Machines are Pull Down Type and Hydraulically operated. These machines are precisely made with hardened, ground and chrome plated 4 guide bar with suitable linear guide bushes fitted on Broach puller holding guide plate which are bored on highly precise jig boring machine to maintained centerline with allied machine parts and suitably heat treated to give maximum accuracy continuously.
- Built in Coolant Equipment
- Built in Hydraulic Power pack
- Splash Guard
- Broach pullers to suit broach shank with guide plate.
- Broach holding guide plate move up and down on 4 Hardened and ground guide bar.
- Broach guide bush for tail end to suit broach shank in case of Broach Retriever System
- Hydraulic broach Retriever System optional item at extra cost.
|Stroke of Broaching in mm||750/1000/1200||750/1000/1200||750/1000/1200||1200|
|Pulling force in kg||3500||6000||10000||15000|
|Broach Feeding speed Meter/Minuit||0-5||0-5||0-3||0-3|
|Broach return speed Meter/Minuit||5||5||3||3|
|Max Bore on Top working table in mm||90||90||110||110|
|Working table in mm||400X600||500X700||650X750||750X850|
|Hydraulic Motor HP||5||7.5||12||15|
|Hydraulic Maximum Working Pressure in Kg/Cm2||100||100||100||100|
|Hydraulic Tank Capacity Liter||125||150||250||250|
|Pump Output in LT / Min||23 Gear/ Variable||30 Gear/ Variable||20-40 Variable||30-50 Variable|
|Coolant Motor H.P.||0.15/0.25||0.25/0.50||0.5||0.5|
|Coolant Tank Capacity||125||150||150||175|
|Approximate Weight in Kg||1250||1650||2300||3500|
- Dombivli, Mumbai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 2 Per Month
- 12 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
29, Sameer Sagar CHS, Lane No. 4, Pendse nagar, Dombivli (East), Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India