- 5 onwards INR
- COPY TURNING
- Iron Casting
- PLC Control
- 415 Volt (v)
- 200 Kilograms (kg)
- One Year
With our advanced production facilities, we are able to manufacture, supply and export Lathe Tracer. These products are used for copy boring and copy turning. Known for their effective performance, these products are very popular in the international market. These products are duly tested by our team of diligent quality team to ensure their error free operation. Lathe Tracer is delivered to the clients in a stipulated time frame owing to our expert carriage and freight agents.
GAMUT Hydraulic lathe tracer for copy turning facing and boring. GAMUT LATHE TRACERS are made by Graded Casting and have been Robustly constructed to take maximum cut with hardened tool post and very sensitive and precise Copy-Valve to render trouble free longer service. GAMUT TRACER can be mounted at rear or front of a lathe machine and can be operated by semi-skilled personnel. Inspection time is drastically reduced and production is increased by many times within accuracy of ÃÂ±0.025mm when use good lathes.
- In-built Lubrication System for Tracing Slide.
- Hardened Tool post with Quick Change Tool Holder.
- Automatic Finish cut system from 0-1.5 mm.
- 6-Station Servo-actuated Turret for multicut operation (Optional item at extra cost).
- Forward and retraction of slide and finish cut operation done manually by single operating handle. Electric push botton remote control at extra cost.
- Master carrier for round master and Flat Template Holder (optional at extra cost) can be set easily having arrangement for longitudinal and axial movements.
- Power pack having level indicator, special isolator valve for pressure gauge and filters
|Stroke of Tracing Slide in mm||60||90||140||200|
|Minimum centre Height from top of cross slide in mm |
|Max.Dia of Round master in mm||90||90||200||200|
|Max. length of rail in mm||1000||1000||2000||2000|
|Hydraulic Working Pressure in Kg/CÃÂ²||18||18||14||14|
|Pump Output in LT / Min||9||9||14||14|
|Power Pack H.P.||1||1||1.5||1.5|
|Theoretical Thrust in Kg||190||300||470||470|
|Recommended tool shank in mm||20x20||25x25||32x32||32x32|
- 10 Per Month
- 2 Week
- Wooden box
- All India
29, Sameer Sagar CHS, Lane No. 4, Pendse nagar, Dombivli (East), Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India